FRANkademy is back!
Join us for a free afternoon session of essential social media insights and find out how your brand can reach and engage its customers with social media.
We cover a range of topics such as how to get it right, brand engagement, case studies, the hero tools and social media metrics.
Within the introductory two hour session we talk through the fundamentals of Social Business and you’ll come away wiser about:
- Why you should care about “Social”
- The new opportunity provided by integrating social media into your current business strategy
- The benefits of getting social right
- The best practices and tips for social business
- The potential and application of hero tools – Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and blogs
- How to engage your market better through effective use of the tools
- How to use the right metrics and tools for measuring social business success
- How the principles of social business strategy and engagement have been effectively applied (case studies)
Where: 36B St Edmonds Road, Prahran, VIC 3181
When: Friday 21 October 2011, 2 – 4 pm (including drinks)