Great Opportunity – Social Media Manager / Strategist
FRANk is a progressive full service agency with a particular understanding of what it takes to succeed in social media. We are a thought leader and innovator in the Australian social media landscape. We believe that social is not a replacement, but a complement to more traditional marketing and that social should add value to the consumer’s lives. If you are looking to use your social media experience to drive integrated communications strategies, this is the role and the agency for you!
We are searching for a talented social media manager to champion social media strategy execution for our clients. The FRANk Social Media Manager will lead strategy, campaigns and day-to-day management to ensure the meaningful growth of our clients’ online communities at front of mind while achieving integration with other channels such as PR, traditional media, and online assets.
- Planning, managing and executing creative and insight-driven social strategies and campaigns
- Executing strategy and campaigns on various social media platforms
- Assist in providing and implementing social business recommendations
- Being the voice of the brands, bringing their personality into content and conversations in the online space
- Developing and implementing content calendars to demonstrate brand value and spark conversations
- Creation and curation of relevant content from various sources
- Contributing to integrated communications strategies, ensuring that social
- Ensuring that the agency and our clients are consistently at the forefront of social
- Contributing to our thought leadership – our agency blog and social media presence
- Social and digital monitoring and measurement of brands, competitors, the industry and consumer chatter
- Comprehensive and insightful campaign and quarterly reporting
Your qualities and skills:
- An enthusiastic, imaginative and creative problem solver
- A comprehensive knowledge of the social media best practice and a high literacy in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and other social media platforms
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in social media
- An understanding of content marketing / search / influencer outreach
- High attention to detail
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Tweetdeck/Hootsuite and other monitoring and management tools
- Experience in Facebook advertising preferred
- Abilities in Photoshop/ Illustrator preferred
- Excellent writing skills and interpersonal skills
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with prior experience in social media (and who loves it) to be part of a forward thinking, tightly knit boutique agency with a growing roster of clients and be exposed to a range of other disciplines including search, web development, PR and media.
If interested please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 6th October 2013.
This is a full time role.