We offer training and support in all aspects of social media, social media marketing and social business.
Interested in finding out how your company could use social media and what ROI is there to be had? Or are you in need of guidance for your social media strategy and implementation?
We offer both bespoke and general training/workshops.
General Training Sessions – FRANkademy
The topic of social media and social business is huge and ever evolving – our general FRANkademy sessions is designed as a forum where inquisitive social-souls can gather to learn, share views, ask questions and come away more socially astute. FRANKademy is an introductory two hour social media training / workshop session where we talk through the fundamentals of Social Business and you’ll come away wiser about:
- Why you should care about “Social”
- The new opportunity provided by integrating social media into your current business strategy
- The benefits of getting social right
- The best practices and tips for social business
- The potential and application of hero tools – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and blogs
- How to engage your market better through effective use of the tools
- How to use the right metrics and tools for measuring social business success
- How the principles of social business strategy and engagement have been effectively applied (case studies)
Learn about social media from a socially savvy bunch!
Contact us today for a training session tailored to your needs.
What others have said about FRANkademy:
Thanks FRANkademy – it was a really informative afternoon and it was great to see presenters so passionate about social media. I learnt a lot and it has now sparked my creative juices for ways in which we can integrate social media strategy into our campaigns.
– Edwina Torrens, Driving Edge
Thanks FRANkademy – really enjoyed the session – I discovered I know more about the tools of social media than I realised, but the focus on business and retail applications was extremely useful. I’ll now be better equipped to plan social media strategy and then apply those tools.
– Christie Kerr, Macquarie Radio