Social media has been the fastest adopted medium in human history! Never before has a new way of communicating had such a profound impact on the way people live their lives.
To further explore the global social media phenomenon, HootSuite have put together a short video called, ‘Social Media for the Enterprise: A Business Case’
A must see video for those already adopting social media and even those who have yet to delve into the online world – This video explores the importance of businesses embracing social media.
Topics HootSuite explore in this video:
- Discover how some of the pioneers of social business have stayed one step ahead of the game by embracing social media company-wide.
- Hear insight from digital analysts and brands pioneering social media within enterprises
- Learn from brands like Virgin, who capture value and breakdown internal employee silos
- See how social business transcends B2C and B2B relationships into P2P (People to People)
Hear from these thought leaders:
- Richard Branson, Founder and Chairman of Virgin Group.
- Michael Chui, Principal at McKinsey & Company.
- Jeremiah Owyang, of Altimeter Group.
This is a great video to share with those who are still a bit skeptical of the importance of social media and the benefits for them as an organisation. If billionaire Richard Branson can’t persuade you, I don’t know what can!
So what did you think of this video? How does your company use social media? Are you fully embracing its power?
Still unsure on how social media works and what it can do for your business? If you would like assistance in managing your social media marketing don’t hesitate to contact us on: 03 8517 2000